Sunday, 11 Feb 2018 – Sunday, 18 Feb 2018
"Computational Biology, Computational Mathematics, Theoretical Biology, Bioinformatics, Biological Networks"
Available AV equipment
black board, overhead projector, beamer, laptop (linux) network, internet access via Wlan
- Institute of Theoretical Chemistry (University of Vienna)
- Department of Bioinformatics (University of Leipzig)
- Chair of Bioinformatics (University of Freiburg)
- Center for non-coding RNA in Technology and Health (RTH) (University of Copenhagen)
- and guests (by invitation only).
From Ljubljana airport you have the following options to get to the Winterseminar:
- take a regular taxi (approx. 50 €)
- public bus transfer, first to Ljubljana city and from there to Bled
- Airport Shuttle ZUP prevozi (recommended, special rates for groups)
In case you have further questions, please send an email to the organizers:
bled (at) viennarna (dot) at