Sunday, 11 Feb 2024 - Friday, 16 Feb 2024
"Computational Biology, Computational Mathematics, Theoretical Biology, Bioinformatics, Biological Networks"
300,- € (double room) / 400,- € (single room)
Available AV equipment
black board, overhead projector, beamer, laptop (linux) network, internet access via Wlan
- Institute of Theoretical Chemistry (University of Vienna)
- Department of Bioinformatics (University of Leipzig)
- Chair of Bioinformatics (University of Freiburg)
- Center for non-coding RNA in Technology and Health (RTH) (University of Copenhagen)
- RNA Bioinformatics and High-Throughput Analysis Group (Friedrich Schiller University Jena)
- and guests (by invitation only).
From Ljubljana airport you have the following options to get to the Winterseminar:
- take a regular taxi (approx. 50 €)
- public bus transfer, first to Ljubljana city and from there to Bled
- Airport Shuttle ZUP prevozi (recommended, special rates for groups)
bled (at) viennarna (dot) at
Find detailed information here.